November 29, 2011

Kyla and Rich Beautiful Wedding

"I don't want you to change. I just want you to live for yourself and I'm just here to support you because I love you...."
- Rich 

"With you, I'll always feel like I'm in a good place. You provide a safe place for me, unlike anything I've ever known...."
- Kyla


November 28, 2011 was truly a "Beautiful Day" for local singer Kyla and professional basketball player Rich Alvarez as they finally tied the knot in Santuario de San Antonio, Forbes Park, Makati City. There were earlier talks of a December wedding for the celebrity couple but final wedding date was not disclosed until recently. 

Joining Kyla (Melanie H. Calumpad, in real life) in this momentous occasion are celebrity friends Rachelle Ann Go and Jolina Magdangal.
  
Below is their onsite wedding video by Nice Print Photography. In the words of Charisse Tinio of Nice Print,  "It will make you cry, giggle & fall in love all over again. Promise!"
 
 Kyla's 2006 hit song "Beautiful Days" was used as music for the wedding video.

No comments:

Post a Comment